When would you like to visit...
Also known as Downtown Burlington, Central is the place to be if you want to be in walking distance to your favourite café and stroll along the lakefront. Enjoying the Burlington Waterfront and Spencer Smith Park can be your daily routine if you live in this neighbourhood. Being situated in downtown, you get to have the conveniences that living in Toronto can offer, with less commotion. You can also support lots of local mom and pop shops that line the streets of downtown Burlington. The homes in this neighbourhood are mainly built from the 1920’s- 1970’s with some newly constructed custom homes taking their places.
- St. John Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- St. Paul Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- St. Raphael Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Central Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Tom Thomson Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Tecumseh Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Lakeshore Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Burlington Central High School (7-12)
Boundaries: Lakeshore to the South, Fairview to the North, Guelph Line to the East, Brant St. to the West