When would you like to visit...
Tyandaga is a neighbourhood that exemplifies an estate like feel. This neighbourhood is known for its large lot sizes, mature tree-lined streets and stunning escarpment views. Many homes have the luxury of backing onto this escarpment or the Tyandaga Golf Course. Predominately detached homes that were built in the 1970’s-1990’s, this neighbourhood offers great living space for you and your loved ones.
Parks and Trails
- City View
- Indian Creek
- Upper Hager Creek
- St. Gabriel Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- St. Mark Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Brant Hills Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Maplehurst Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Paul A. Fisher Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Aldershot Public High School (7-12)
- M.M. Robinson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: 403 to the South, Dundas St. to the North, Brant St. to the East, King Rd. – Mountain Brow – Kerns Rd. to the West