When would you like to visit...
Also known as Tansley Woods, this neighbourhood is located in central Burlington. Close to the QEW highway and shopping. Tansley is known for having live/work style dwellings and people ranging from all stages of life. Built in the 1990’s-2000’s these homes are well maintained by their owners.
Parks and Trails
- Tansley Woods
- Canadian Martyrs Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Dr. Charles Best Public Elementary School (JK-5)
- Sir E. MacMillan Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- M.M. Robinson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: QEW to the South, Upper Middle to the North, Appleby Line to the East, Walker’s Line to the West