When would you like to visit...
Siding along Lake Ontario, Shoreacres is another neighbourhood where unique homes are found. On the east end of Burlington close to the 403 highway, this community is lined with lavish trees, offering vast lots, and stunning curb appeal. You will want to take your time driving through these streets to be able to truly take in the scenery. You will find mainly detached homes built from the 1950’s-1960’s that are being updated, renovated or have custom homes in their place. Enjoy exploring the mansion and grounds found at Paletta Lakefront Park or walk along Lakeshore. Relish in the sunsets that touch down on the lake while living in one of the most expensive neighbourhoods in Burlington.
Parks and Trails
- Glen Afton
- Paletta Lakefront
- St. Raphael Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Frontenac Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Mohawk Gardens Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- John T. Tuck Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Nelson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: Lakeshore to the South, New St. to the North, Appleby Line to the East, Walker’s Line to the West