When would you like to visit...
Roseland may be one of the most beautiful neighbourhoods in Burlington. Established in 1925, the large lots, lush trees-lines and perfect fusion balance of original, renovated and custom-built homes, will leave you in awe. You will be enchanted as soon as you begin to drive through the streets with the attractive curb appeal. Adjacent to the lake, with an eclectic vibe and top-rated school district, this neighbourhood is overall nothing short of amazing. You will find some of the most unique homes here.
Parks and Trails
- Port Nelson
- Sioux Lookout
- Tuck Creek
- St. Paul Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- St. Raphael Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- John T. Tuck Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Nelson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: Lakeshore to the South, New St. to the North, Walker’s Line to the East, Guelph Line to the West