When would you like to visit...
Placed in the core of Burlington, just above the downtown sector. Plains is adjacent to the QEW and 403 highways and Go Station. With a combination of old and new homes built from the 1950’s onward, this area is reasonably priced for all lifestyles in mind. Working in downtown Toronto? No problem! Hop on the Go Train and enjoy a drive-less commute.
Parks and Trails
- St. Gabriel Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- St. John Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- St. Paul Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Central Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Tecumseh Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Tom Thomson Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Burlington Central Public High School (7-12)
Boundaries: Fairview St. to the South, 403 to the North, Guelph Line to the East, Brant St. to the West