When would you like to visit...
Proximity is key for Pinedale living. Close to the QEW highway and Appleby Go Station, this location is surrounded by everything you need. On the east side of Burlington, Pinedale has an assortment of housing types built primarily in the 1970’s that are suited for all stages of life. This neighbourhood is the starting point of a bike trail that crosses through the city. This location is sought out after people who are looking to live in the suburbs and have to travel to Toronto on the regular.
Parks and Trails
- Fothergill Woods
- Sherwood Forest
- Ascension Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Corpus Christi Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Frontenac Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Robert Bateman Public High School (10-12)
- Nelson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: New St. to the South, 403 to the North, Burloak to the East, Appleby Line to the West