When would you like to visit...
Palmer is a community that is filled with large lots and mature trees. A mixture of detached, semi-detached and townhomes that were built in the 1970’s and on. This is another overlooked neighbourhood in Burlington. While driving around the streets, you will notice that homes are being renovated and modernized. Located in the middle of Burlington, Palmer is central to everything.
Parks and Trails
- Canadian Martyrs Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Dr. Charles Best Public Elementary School (JK-5)
- Sir E. MacMillan Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- M.M. Robinson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: QEW to the South, Upper Middle to the North, Walker’s Line to the East, Guelph Line to the West