When would you like to visit...
One of the top choice neighbourhoods to be in if you have a family. Bordering onto Bronte Creek Provincial Park and close by to the QEW and 407 highways and Appleby Crossing Plaza. Built in the late 1990’s, this neighbourhood offers a wide range of house types at all different price points. Come enjoy the outdoors and walk the trails. The Orchards is a community that appeals to all stages of life.
Parks and Trails
- Brada Woods
- Bronte Creek
- St. Christopher Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Corpus Christi (9-12)
- Alexander Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- John William Boich Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Orchard Park Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Dr. Frank J. Hayden Public Secondary School (9-12)
Boundaries: Upper Middle to the South, Dundas St. to the North, Burloak to the East, Appleby Line to the West