When would you like to visit...
Mountainside is a neighbourhood that offers close proximity to all that you need. Situated by the QEW highway, Go transit, Costco, Movie Theatre, and shopping. This community offers affordable homes and large lots. Built in the 1960’s-1970’s, Mountainside is mainly complied of detached homes styles that are bungalows, side-splits and backsplits. In the summer months, you will see families enjoying Mountainside pool and splash pad.
Parks and Trails
- Royal Bird
- St. Gabriel Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Clarksdale Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Rolling Meadows Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- M.M Robinson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: 403 to the South, Upper Middle to the North, Guelph Line to the East, Brant St. to the West