When would you like to visit...
Millcroft is one of the most sought out and prestigious neighbourhoods in Burlington. It is a family centered community that is known for the award winning Millcroft Golf Club, which many homes back onto. This neighbourhood offers a wide range of home types that were built in the late 1980’s to early 2000’s. Millcroft is located in the North end of Burlington close to shopping and the 407 highway.
Parks and Trails
- Berwick Green
- Sacred Heart of Jesus Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Corpus Christi Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Charles R. Beaudoin Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Florence Meares Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Dr. Frank J. Hayden Public Secondary School (9-12)
Boundaries: Upper Middle to the South, Dundas St. to the North, Appleby Line to the East, Walker’s Line to the West