When would you like to visit...
Longmoor is a quiet family-oriented neighbourhood that is best known for its bike paths and proximity to the QEW highway and shopping. Being central to everything you may need; this location is well desired by fixer-uppers and renovators. Homes were mainly built from the 1960’s-1970’s and is a mixture of detached, semis and towns. Nelson pool and skate park are greatly used by all of those that live near by. What many of you may not know is that Longmoor is a community known for its generosity. Every May long weekend, these neighbours come together to support a local family who puts on a spectacular firework show at Iroquois Park in memory of their late son. They also have a secret good Samaritan who places mini Canadian Flags on lawns around several streets during Canada Day!
Parks and Trails
- St. Raphael Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Ascension Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Ryerson Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Pauline Johnson Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- John T. Tuck Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Frontenac Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Nelson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: New St. to the South, 403 to the North, Appleby Line to the East, Walker’s Line to the West