When would you like to visit...
Headon Forest is a family welcoming neighbourhood where you can discover mainly detached homes. Being built in the late 1980’s and early 1990’s, this neighbourhood has a mature feel. The families that live in Headon Forest appreciate how close they are located to schools, parks, the 407 highway and shopping. You will notice that homes are slowly being updated throughout the neighbourhood and has an overall pride of ownership.
Parks and Trails
- St. Timothy Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Clarksdale Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Florence Meares Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- C.H. Norton Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Rolling Meadows Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Dr. Frank J. Hayden Public Secondary School (9-12)
- M.M. Robinson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: Upper Middle to the South, Dundas St. to the North, Walker’s Line to the East, Guelph Line to the West