When would you like to visit...
Elizabeth Gardens is desired for its large lots, being a quick walk to the lake and its close proximity to Oakville and the 403/QEW highways. This family-oriented neighbourhood is composed of mainly detached homes built in the 1960’s and on. There is an eclectic mixture of original and newly renovated homes.
Parks and Trails
- Burloak Waterfront
- St. Patrick Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Ascension Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Mohawk Gardens Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Frontenac Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Robert Bateman Public High School (10-12)
- Nelson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: Lakeshore to the South, New St. to the North, Burloak to the East, Appleby Line to the West