When would you like to visit...
Dynes is a great area for you to channel your inner HGTV super star qualities. This area is a fixer-upper’s dream where older homes sell for a fair price and the margin for profit on doing a renovation is grand. This neighbourhood offers a wide range of house types from side-splits, bungalows, backsplits and 2 story homes. These homes were typically built between the 1970’s – 1990’s and are ready for your personal touches. When driving or walking the streets, the overall charm of the area draws you in. Situated close to the 403, QEW highways and Burlington Mall, Dynes is an overturning neighbourhood.
Parks and Trails
- St. Paul Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- St. Raphael Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Ryerson Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Tecumseh Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- John T. Tuck Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Burlington Central Public High School (7-12)
- Nelson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: New St. to the South, QEW to the North, Walker’s Line to the East, Guelph Line to the West