When would you like to visit...
Corporate or “Uptown” is predominantly known for its easy ability to walk to stores and is widely popular for the young professionals. The main home styles in this neighbourhood are condominiums, townhomes and semi-detached and built in the 2000’s. Corporate is also desired for its close proximity to Bronte Creek Provincial Park and the QEW highway.
Parks and Trails
- Sheldon Creek Woodlot
- Canadian Martyrs Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- St. Elizabeth Seton Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Corpus Christi Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- John William Boich Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Dr. Frank J. Hayden Public Secondary School (9-12)
Boundaries: 403 to the South, Upper Middle to the North, Burloak to the East, Appleby Line to the West