When would you like to visit...
Situated close to the 407 highway, this family friendly neighbourhood is in our opinion, the most overlooked area in Burlington. Close to shopping, trails, and steps to Brant Community Centre, Brant Hills has a lot to offer. With homes being built in the 1970’s and now being renovated, this is a transitioning up and coming community. Its demographics is turning over to younger families who are loving the large lots and backyard space, all of which the newer subdivisions lack. Since this neighbourhood can be overlooked, the homes are affordable and are able to leave you with some room in your budget to upgrade as you please. If you are a gardener, you will love how close you are to Terra Garden Center!
- Brant Hills
- Duncaster Park
- Ireland Park
- St. Mark Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Notre Dame Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Brant Hills Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Bruce T. Lindley Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Paul A. Fisher Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- M.M. Robinson Public High School (9-12)
Boundaries: Upper Middle to the South, Dundas to the North, Guelph Line to the East, Brant St. to the West