When would you like to visit...
Alton Village is one of the newer subdivisions in Burlington, with homes being built in the 2000’s. These homes offer open concept living with the majority of them having 9 ft. ceilings on the main floor. It is a top pick for young families mainly due to these open floors plans and 2 story designs. Everyone is out and about, moving around in this neighbourhood which provides a sense of community. At Alton Village’s core you have Norton Community Centre, Park, Skate Park, Splash Pad and it even has a skating pond during the winter months.
- Norton Community Park
- Colin Alton Parkette
- Palladium Park
- St. Anne Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Corpus Christi Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Alton Village Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Clarksdale Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- John William Boich Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Orchard Park Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- Rolling Meadows Public Elementary School (JK-8)
- M.M. Robinson Public High School (9-12)
- Dr. Frank J. Hayden Public Secondary School (9-12)
Boundaries: Dundas to the South, 407 to the North, Tremaine to the East, Walker’s Line to the West