When would you like to visit...
This community is made up of 4 sub areas, Aldershot Central, Aldershot East, Aldershot South and Aldershot West, and used to be known as Aldershot Village. It is located at the tip of the Burlington Bay/ Lake Ontario. Aldershot offers great scenery and proximity to Aldershot GO Station, the 403 and QEW highways and Hamilton. Not to mention it is close to Ikea and the Royal Botanical Gardens! The homes in this community range from all different styles mainly built in the 1960’s – 1980’s, with lots of homes also being newly renovated. If you drive through this community you will notice that the homes have spacious lots sizes and stunning curb appeal.
- Hidden Valley
- Teal Greenway
- Earl Court
- Kiwanis Park
- Greenwood Park
- Bolus Gardens Parkette
- Holy Rosary Catholic Elementary School (JK-8)
- Assumption Catholic Secondary School (9-12)
- Glenview Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Maplehurst Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- King Road Public Elementary School (JK-6)
- Aldershot Public High School (7-12)
Boundaries: Lakeshore to the South, 403 to the North, QEW to the East, York Blvd. to the West